You provide the garments and we handle the printing.
Print only guidelines:
1. 12 piece minimum on each design being printed.
2. If printing two or more designs, separate garments before dropping them off (or you pay the extra fee).
3. Understand that different fabrics react differently to ink chemistry and heat. You must provide at least 1 additional garment per style than is needed for testing (1 per size for discharge ink).
4. Provide pre-sized, vector or high quality photoshop art (300 dpi) and leave the art separation to us.
5. Remove garments from poly-bags or arrange for them to be shipped without them (or pay the extra fee).
6. For any custom names or numbers, use our Custom Names and Numbers form.
7. Fill out the Work Order Form Completely
Note: Not all garments are created equal. Different materials require different techniques, inks and additives and the final product cannot be guaranteed. We specialize in the garments that we offer. If you are providing different types of garments it should be understood that there may be differences in final print.